It is no secret that choosing a projector ceiling mount can be a daunting task to a good number of us. Most are the times when we are stranded in the middle of a sales store with no idea of just what we want. The ideal projector can be hard to find, especially when you consider the fact that a vast number of them are available on the market. To simplify your projector searching process, I have with me 10 different projector mounts that you must inquire about, before deciding what to buy.
Table of Contents
- 1. VideoSecu LCD/DLP Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket
- 2. QualGear PRB-717-WHT Universal Ceiling Mount Projector Accessory
- 3. VIVO Universal Extending White Ceiling Projector Mount / Height Adjustable Projection
- 4. Cheetah Mounts APMEB Universal Projector Ceiling Mount Includes a 27″ Adjustable Extension Pole and a Twisted Veins 15′ HDMI Cable
- 5. Suptek Universal Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket White Fits both flat or Vaulted ceiling /Height Adjustable Projection
- 6. Universal Projector Drop-in Ceiling Mount
- 7. Optoma Low-Profile Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
- 8. QualGear QG-PM-002-BLK Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
- 9. Projector Ceiling Mount With 22″ to 32″ Extension Pole
- WALI WL-PM-001-WHT Universal Projector Flat Ceiling Mount with 25.6-Inch Extension Pole
1. VideoSecu LCD/DLP Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket
The VideoSecu projector comes equipped with a highly durable steel that guarantees you maximum services and incredible longevity. This projector comes equipped with an integrated cable management feature, which allows you to adjust the system, lock it in any position, and release the lock at your own will. Apart from this, the ceiling plate provides you with up to 90 degrees of adjustment which simply means that you can rotate the projector to any direction.
2. QualGear PRB-717-WHT Universal Ceiling Mount Projector Accessory
The QualGear Universal Ceiling Mount Projector perfectly fits in a significant number of projectors hence giving you the freedom to switch between different projectors comfortably. The durability of this projector is unmatched thanks to the heavy gauge and cold-rolled steel. With this universal projector, you no longer have to be worried about sophisticated installation procedures as it is the case with other projectors. Just use the snap ON and snap OFF feature, and you are ready to go.
3. VIVO Universal Extending White Ceiling Projector Mount / Height Adjustable Projection
Unlike other types of projectors, this projector comes with a telescopic height that gives you projecting heights of up to 23 inches from the ceiling surface. The adjustability nature of this projector provides you with a 15-degree swivel, a 15-degree tilt, and a 360-degree rotation that gives you the ultimate freedom when fitting the projector in various angles and locations.
4. Cheetah Mounts APMEB Universal Projector Ceiling Mount Includes a 27″ Adjustable Extension Pole and a Twisted Veins 15′ HDMI Cable
The Cheetah Mount projector comes equipped with four adjustable arms that virtually fit in almost any type of projector. If you are worried about the security of your projector, this mount comes equipped with a safety cable that you can use during and after installation. This mount also comes with a cable management system which brings together all the cables in one place for a simplified manipulation.
5. Suptek Universal Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket White Fits both flat or Vaulted ceiling /Height Adjustable Projection
The Suptex Universal Projector comes with a ceiling installation, wall installation, and a sloped ceiling installation. This 3-in-1 package provides you with the maximum installation equipment needed for the installation process. The selling point about this projector is the fact that it comes with detachable mounting arms. Its optimum height is 9.84 inches with the removable arms, and 10.62 inches without. Therefore, regardless of whether you want the arms or not, this projector will still provide you with the optimum heights for your projector.
6. Universal Projector Drop-in Ceiling Mount
The Universal Projector comes with a 2×2 steel plate that guarantees you maximum adhesion on your ceiling. To increase adhesion, the steel plate replaces the standard ceiling tile present in most projectors. This projector is lightweight in nature, and it can support up to 30 pounds of weight.
7. Optoma Low-Profile Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
Since this projector mount is fully compatible with various Optoma projectors, you will no longer be required to purchase different mounts if you have projectors from Optoma. The Optoma Low Profile projector comes with a pre-assembled design which highly reduces the time spent on installation. With this projector mount, you can easily fine tune the images using the roll knobs rather than using the projector knobs.
8. QualGear QG-PM-002-BLK Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
The diversity of this projector is unmatched since you can either choose to mount it on wooden beams or drywalls. Apart from this, the safety of your HDMI, audio, and video cables is guaranteed thanks to the in-built cable management feature. With an adjustable telescopic height of between 16.9 to 25.6 inches, you can choose your best-preferred height for your projector.
9. Projector Ceiling Mount With 22″ to 32″ Extension Pole
You can mount your projector on vaulted and flat ceilings depending on your preferences. It comes with a highly durable steel physique which can support weights of up to 33 pounds. You can tilt this projector to heights of 15 degrees in a downward motion and 360 degrees in a round motion. For maintenance services, you can quickly disconnect this projector thanks to its simple installation and removal guide.
WALI WL-PM-001-WHT Universal Projector Flat Ceiling Mount with 25.6-Inch Extension Pole
With a flexible 2-in-1 design, you can choose between mounting this projector as a Telescopic projector or as a Flush mount. The best thing about this projector is the fact that it can support up to 40 pounds of weight. During installation, you don’t have to be worried about complicated installation processes thanks to the presence of the standard hardware used to fasten and mount the projector on your ceiling.
From the projectors reviewed, the type you choose will depend on various factors such as flexibility and durability. For instance, if you want a projector mount that can easily fit on different ceilings types, you can go with the QualGear QG-PM-OO2-BLK Universal Projector. On the other hand, if you want a projector that can support maximum weights, look no further than the WALI projector mount. Regardless of the features, you are looking for in a projector; always go for quality and satisfaction.