A power strip surge protector can save your expensive electronics from getting fried from electrical surges. With so many on the market, how do you choose which on is right for you? Here is a list of ten different power strip surge protectors and a few qualities of each that make them worth buying. Find which one meets your electrical needs and pick one up today.
Table of Contents
- 1. Tripp Lite 12 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip Tel/Modem/Coax 8ft Cord Right Angle Plug
- 2. BESTEK 8-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip 6 Feet Cord with 5.2A 4-Port USB Charging Station
- 3. Safemore 10-Outlet 4-USB Surge Protector Power Strip Power Socket Strip
- 4. 2-Pack ISELECTOR 4-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip with 4 USB Charging Ports
- 5. Bestten 3 Outlet Portable Travel Surge Protector with 2.4A Dual USB Charging Ports
- 6. Surge Protector Power Strip – 12 Port Plug Adapter – 12 Foot Cord Long Rack Power Strip Outlet – Capacity 15A, 1800 Watts – Suitable For Home, Office, Standing Desk, Workbench, By StandDesk
- 7. GoGreen Power GG-16103MS 6 Outlet Surge Protector
- 8. HOLSEM 5 Outlets Surge Protector Power Strip with 2 USB Charging Ports (5V/2.4A) and 4′ Heavy Duty Extension Cord
- 9. 360 Electrical 36036 Revolve Surge Protector with Rotating Outlets
- 10. APC 8-Oultet Surge Protector 2670 Joules with USB Charger Ports
1. Tripp Lite 12 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip Tel/Modem/Coax 8ft Cord Right Angle Plug
This 12 outlet surge protector can protect all your valuable electronics from a spike in voltage. There is a built-in splitter for a telephone cord. Built-in safety covers will help you protect your children from possible harm as well as keep harmful dust out of your equipment.
2. BESTEK 8-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip 6 Feet Cord with 5.2A 4-Port USB Charging Station
This item has eight outlets and four USB connections to ensure you can plug all of your devices in. It can be secured on a wall with the mounting holes included. There is a lighted on/off switch so you can see if power is getting to it. The plugs are spaced out enabling you to use larger power adapters.
3. Safemore 10-Outlet 4-USB Surge Protector Power Strip Power Socket Strip
The Safemore product has a unique design that places plugs on different sides of the box, giving more room for plugs. 4 USB devices can be plugged in to charge as well. It is made from fireproof ABS plastic and is rated up to 250V. It is portable and suitable for all kinds of mobile devices as well as home electronics.
4. 2-Pack ISELECTOR 4-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip with 4 USB Charging Ports
The ISELECTOR comes in a 2-pack, one white and one black. Lightweight and slim it can be taken with you and used anywhere. Each has four USB ports and four electrical plugs to charge and use all your electronics. The simple design is great for any application.
5. Bestten 3 Outlet Portable Travel Surge Protector with 2.4A Dual USB Charging Ports
The Bestten only has three spots to plug in and two USB ports. It is easy to carry with you since it is so small. It will only work for countries that use 110v power. It includes a one year warranty for any problems with the device that show up.
6. Surge Protector Power Strip – 12 Port Plug Adapter – 12 Foot Cord Long Rack Power Strip Outlet – Capacity 15A, 1800 Watts – Suitable For Home, Office, Standing Desk, Workbench, By StandDesk
This product can be placed on the wall and used as a plug rack. All the outlets are 1.5 inches apart leaving plenty of room between plugs. It can be placed just about anywhere that you have many things to plug in. Around a computer that has a variety of electrical equipment around would be a great option. The design is meant to help you avoid tangled messes of cords.
7. GoGreen Power GG-16103MS 6 Outlet Surge Protector
This simple product is good for many home applications. The plugs are all very close together so you will not be able to use larger adapters. The cord is 2.5 feet long. If you need something at home that is for regular sized plugs, this would be great, but for any other kinds of adapters this product will not work well.
8. HOLSEM 5 Outlets Surge Protector Power Strip with 2 USB Charging Ports (5V/2.4A) and 4′ Heavy Duty Extension Cord
This product has 5 outlets and twoUSB charging ports. 4 Keyhole Mounting Slots on the back make it easy to hang on a wall in the area that you need it. It has overload protection and is made from fire retardant materials. Safe for cell phones and computers with protection against voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes.
9. 360 Electrical 36036 Revolve Surge Protector with Rotating Outlets
This simple surge protector plugs directly into the wall outlet and has four spots that you can plug devices in. The plugs rotate to help keep the cords out of the way of each other. An LED showing surge and ground protection lets you know when the protection is working and the wiring is grounded. You can mount this product on your wall plug permanently.
10. APC 8-Oultet Surge Protector 2670 Joules with USB Charger Ports
There are a total of 8 power surge protected outlets that include sliding safety shutter for when not in use. Four outlets are close together while four are spaced out for larger adapters. Two USB ports can charge your cell phone or tablet easily. A six foot cord gives you a little more room than other surge protectors.
There are so many choices when it comes to surge protectors. Depending on your needs, you may need something with many plugs or one with an extra long cord. The APC 8-Outlet Surge Protector has a lot of benefits including the long cord, four plugs that are spaces out to accommodate larger adapters, and the two USB ports to charge on as well. Take a look at the features of each and pick which one would be best for you.