Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips Kits
- Top 10 Best Options for Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
- 1. PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips
- 2. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test
- 3. Easy@Home Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit
- 4. Wondfo Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
- 5. iProven Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Kit
- 6. Wondfo Combo Ovulation and Pregnancy Tests
- 7. Fiery Youth Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
- 8. HealthyWiser Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit
- 9. AccuMed Combo Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
- 10. Bojing Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit
Top 10 Best Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips Kits
The result of a pregnancy test kit is life-changing. With that, it should be accurate and sure. Although you can find test strips in every pharmacy, not all of it is guaranteed to yield exact answers. So to prevent confusion, make sure that you tick the following features:
Things to consider
Before you purchase any strip kits, think about the following points:
Manual vs. digital
This will boil down to personal preference. But if you’re looking for a more affordable option, the manual is the way to go. Besides, digital testing kits are just manual strips inside a container with a battery and a sensor. In short, manual test strips are as accurate as the digital versions. Anyway, digital versions allow ease of use.
Most of the pregnancy test kits available nowadays can detect hCG at 50mIU/ml or 100 mIU/ml. Both these types will detect pregnancy from 12-14 days past ovulation. Meanwhile, there are test kits calibrated at 20mIU/ml which can detect pregnancy for as early as seven days past ovulation. Your choice depends on how early you want pregnancy detected.
Ease of use
Manual strips are typically easy to use. You just hold it in a stream of urine for at least seven seconds and the result will show within 5 minutes. Just make sure that the strips are easy to hold and to dispose of.
Test strip width
A very narrow test strip provides a very difficult interpretation of the results. This is a no-no if you’re into early detection. If possible, opt for strips that are at least 5 mm wide.
The price of the ovulation and pregnancy test strips shouldn’t be too expensive. Since most test kits come in multiple strips, make sure that it is within your budget.
Above all, check if the test kit you’re planning to buy is user-approved. Look for comments and feedback from women who had experienced using it.
Top 10 Best Options for Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
1. PREGMATE Ovulation Test Strips
Calibrated at 25 mIU/ml, the PREGMATE’s ovulation and pregnancy test kit is sure to show accurate results. It claims to have 99% accuracy in detecting fertile days and conception. This pack comes with 50 ovulation test strips and 50 pregnancy test strips. It comes in 10-100-strip packs.
- Very high sensitivity. After a positive result, you’ll ovulate within 24-48 hours.
- Quick use, 3 seconds of urine immersion only
- FDA-approved and guaranteed to be safe to use
- Affordable and allows multiple testing for weeks
- Drinking too much water will cause LH to dilute which is beyond the ability of this strip to detect accurate results.
2. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test
If you’re looking for a digital option, the one from Clearblue is the best bet. It has a high sensitivity that yields 99% accurate results. This will help identify two of your most fertile days. Just immerse this on urine for 5-7 seconds and wait for the smiley face to appear for a positive result. If the result is negative, the error symbol will show within 10 minutes.
How to Use It
- Easy to use construction
- Unique smiley positive detection for easier and faster interpretation
- High sensitivity and 99% accuracy
- One pack comes with 20 testers
- Since it is digital, one pack is more expensive than manual strips.
3. Easy@Home Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit
For those who want to enjoy the best of digital and manual worlds, check out the Easy@Home test kit. Each pack has 50 25mIU/ml-calibrated strips. This is guaranteed to spot LH surge within 3-5 minutes. To track the results, you can install the Premom Ovulation Predictor App to take snaps of the strips.
- Very high sensitivity since the strips are calibrated at 25 mIU/ml
- Holistic tracking, thanks to the smartphone app.
- Impressive quality control
- Refunds and replacements are in place if you’re not satisfied
- You have to dip it in cups filled with urine for the best results.
4. Wondfo Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
Like the previous strips, this one is set at 25mIU/ml and tested to show accurate results. Each test comes in a sealed pack to ensure quality. You just have to dip this in urine for five seconds and the results will show within five minutes.
- Very sensitive like most topnotch strips
- Works perfectly even without a urine cup
- Multi-pack, best for POAS testing addicts
- Very affordable, 100 ovulation strips and 20 pregnancy test strips
- The individual packs are contained in a ziplock bag and not a box. Still, it’s not a deal-breaker as it doesn’t affect the functionality of the strips.
5. iProven Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Kit
The iProven test kit is probably the most sensitive strips you can find. It’s calibrated in 10mIU/ml for the most accurate indication of ovulation and pregnancy. Each individual pack comes with 4 strips. This is highly accurate and can yield rapid results within minutes. You just collect urine in a cup and dip the tip of the strip.
- Excellent sensitivity at 10 mIU/ml
- Quick use 5 seconds immersion, results within 3 minutes
- 99% accurate
- Easy to read and interpret
- Very affordable considering the higher sensitivity
- You need to use a cup since this isn’t a POAS strip.
6. Wondfo Combo Ovulation and Pregnancy Tests
If you want a combo pack of both ovulation and pregnancy test strips, the one from Wondfo is a must-have. The pregnancy strips are calibrated at 25 mIU/ml for early detection. This pack comes with 50 ovulation strips and 20 pregnancy strips to keep track of your conception.
- FDA-approved and safe to use
- Seller offers free and discreet shipping
- Very affordable, 70 strips overall
- Quick and early detection
- You still have to use a cup to dip this in urine. Just a little hassle for such accurate results.
- The packs are only contained in a ziplock bag and not a labeled box.
7. Fiery Youth Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
If you’re trying to conceive, the test strips from Fiery Youth is perfect for you. It has 50 LH strips and 20 HCG strips to keep track of your ovulation and potential positive results. The strips have high accuracy and sensitivity of up to 25 mIU/ml. Its collect, dip, and read procedure are easy to follow even at work.
- The strips are contained in a fresh and properly labeled pack
- All individual packs are kept in a neat box
- An impressive sensitivity of 25 mIU/ml
- Very affordable, 50 LH strips, 20 HCG strips
- You have to use a cup to dip the strips in urine.
8. HealthyWiser Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit
If you’re going to test numerous times, the HealthyWiser test kit is the best purchase. The box comes with 50 LH and 50 HCG strips. It will detect up to 25 mIU/ml for as fast as five minutes after dipping the strip in urine for three seconds. This is FDA-approved which is added peace of mind on your part.
- Pocket-sized, compact individual packs
- Multiple pregnancy and ovulation strips for long-term tracking
- It comes with 100 free cups for each purchase
- Every pack is contained in a box
- A bit thinner than most strips but it doesn’t really affect the results.
9. AccuMed Combo Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
If you’re tired of strips expiring fast, the pack from Accumed will last until 2020. It comes with 50 LH and 25 HCG strips for multiple testing. The strips can detect up to 25 mIU/ml and the result is very easy to read. You just immerse the strips in urine for three seconds and the results will show within five minutes.
- 99% accurate and long shelf-life
- Greater chance of detection even during variable cycle lengths
- Easy to use and the results are very clear
- Great value for easy testing
- Plenty of strips for numerous testing and tracking
- You have to purchase the urine cup separately to use the strips.
10. Bojing Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit
With 55 LH and 25 pregnancy strips, the Bojing erases the need to invest on midstream testers. This affordable pack has 99% accuracy for five seconds of dipping and five minutes of waiting. But for the best results, make sure that you collect urine at the same time every day. Also, you have to avoid morning urine.
- One of the most affordable combo kits
- High sensitivity and accuracy
- No-hassle refund if you’re not satisfied with the testers
- The package comes with free 80 urine cups
- Very easy to read
- It doesn’t yield accurate results for very diluted urine. You have to reduce water intake two hours before testing.
If you’re trying to conceive, it’s imperative to purchase the most reliable test strips. False hopes are disappointing, especially if you’re trying to become pregnant for long. These ten testing kits will surely help by providing accurate results within a short period of time. Make sure to follow the instruction to see the best results.