Electric leaf blowers have many more uses than simply blowing leaves into a manageable pile. A lot of people use them for clearing dust from sidewalks and decks, or maybe to sweep a shop floor in no time at all. Whatever you intend to use it for, the best brands on the market can all be found at Amazon like the following 10 were. They were chosen for durability, function and their good customer ratings.
1. Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc 2-Stroke 170 MPH Gas Powered Handheld Blower
Husqvarna leaf blowers are tough, built to last, and you can depend on this gas powered, handheld model to function just like it’s supposed to, every time. By aligning the fan housing air stream with the handle, stress on your arm and wrist are greatly reduced and once you’ve tried the “cruise control” option which maintains fan speed wherever you set it, you’ll feel how much easier it is to control than those without this feature.
2. Makita BHX2500CA Commercial Grade 4-Stroke 24.5cc Handheld Blower
Makita is a well known brand so you know this 4-stroke handheld blower is going to function as advertised. It starts easily and meets all EPA and CARB regulations so it’s environmentally friendly as well as durable. A large capacity muffler makes it very quiet which is something neighbors will appreciate if you have any. With a weight of less than 10-pounds and a soft grip that cuts vibration, as well as a cruise control option for fan speed, you can walk your entire yard, get all your work done and hardly know it’s there.
3. Homdox 600W Electric Leaf Blower Vacuum Handheld Dust Blower for Shop Garage Garden-16,000 RPM
The Homdox electric leaf blower will be your best friend when it comes to keeping leafy or dusty areas clean. Many people find this the handiest tool they own when it comes to blow drying lawn furniture after a rain or even to dry your car after a wash. This compact little blower weighs less than 4-pounds and you don’t need tools to switch functions from blower to vacuum which is a plus most of us can appreciate.
4. Remington RM125 180 MPH 400 CFM 2-Cycle 25cc Gas Handheld Leaf Blower
Remington’s 2-cycle 25cc leaf blower is gas operated, and with a fan speed of up to 180 mph, this baby can really move it to get the job done. Wise use of technology ensures the pull start will work as expected, plus an adjustable throttle makes handling and using the Remington seem more like play than work. This blower is backed by a two-year warranty so its durability is a given or you wouldn’t see a promise like that.
5. Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
Hitachi’s 23.9cc, 2-cycle blowers is a gardener’s dream. Small jobs or large, the power in this blower is amazing when you consider it weights less than 9-pounds. Start up is fast and easy so you aren’t already tired when the motor comes to life and with a velocity of 170 mph, whatever the job is won’t take long. Consumer use has a 7-year warranty and that’s hard to beat in the leaf blower industry.
6. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
Dewalt products have always had a good reputation and this leaf blower is a good example why. Its brushless motor makes the most of efficiency and durability, plus the axial fan design maximizes air output and run time. Trigger and speed lock provide the user with control that makes handling this blower so much easier than other brands. Powered by a Lithiuum Ion battery (charger included) this Dewalt won’t let you down.
7. GreenWorks 24252 G-MAX 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included
This cordless blower by GreenWorks is all you need to help keep your yard neat. Powered by a Lithium Ion battery, it goes up to 35 minutes on a full charge and with a fan speed of 150 mph, that’s usually more than enough time to complete a job. The best part of owning this GreenWorks tool is its dependable electric power. Not only can gasoline be smelly, it can also be dangerous but that won’t be a problem with this blower.
8. Black & Decker BV3600 12-Amp Blower Vac
You could say this Black & Decker 12-Amp blower is supercharged with a speed of up to 230 mph. There’s more to this blower than simply blowing leaves into a corner, it works just as well as a vacuum and mulcher. Featured is a sensible anti-clog impeller that enables it to grind 10 bags of mulch into one with no trouble at all. Strong enough for matted leaves, and gentle enough for flower beds, this tool is truly a multi-tasking wonder.
9. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller
Meet the Toro, a leaf blower, yard vacuum and mulcher all in one unit. Adjustable speed allows for better control plus the added benefit of being able to shred leaves instead of piling them up makes all your yard work go that much faster. It automatically sweeps air in an arc so your wrist isn’t over worked and serious gardeners appreciate its 250 mph capability. For speed, control, and function this is one you’ll want in your toolshed.
10. WORX TRIVAC 12 Amp Yard-in-One Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum with 210 MPH / 350 CFM Output, Includes 10 Gallon Bag
Yard clean up in any season doesn’t have to be a dreaded chore when you have the Worx Trivac ready to help. Designed as an all-in-one blower, vacuum and mulcher all these functions are available by simply flipping the switch. The strong 12-amp motor delivers up to 210 mph and it can easily be operated with just one hand. The power behind the Worx Trivac easily mulches 100 gallons of dry leave into a 10 gallon container.
There you have it, ten of the best leaf blowers on the market. Now all you need to do is decide which one you want. Don’t get caught short when it’s time to go outside and neaten up the yard, choose one of the above now and be ready when the weather turns to get outdoors and put it to use! There’s a lot to think when trying to decided on the perfect model. Consider the following two from the above list, they are the most popular and both do an excellent job.
The Husqvarna, # 1, is durable and certainly functional, plus it comes with cruise control which will leave you with enough energy to enjoy the fruits of your labor when the job is done. The Worx Trivac, # 10, does an excellent job of vacuuming, blowing and mulching plus it can quickly turn 100 gallons of dry leaves into usable, valuable garden mulch. Both are good machines, but if you think about what you’ll be using it for, choosing the right one won’t be difficult at all.
Table of Contents
- 1. Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc 2-Stroke 170 MPH Gas Powered Handheld Blower
- 2. Makita BHX2500CA Commercial Grade 4-Stroke 24.5cc Handheld Blower
- 3. Homdox 600W Electric Leaf Blower Vacuum Handheld Dust Blower for Shop Garage Garden-16,000 RPM
- 4. Remington RM125 180 MPH 400 CFM 2-Cycle 25cc Gas Handheld Leaf Blower
- 5. Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
- 6. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
- 7. GreenWorks 24252 G-MAX 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included
- 8. Black & Decker BV3600 12-Amp Blower Vac
- 9. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller
- 10. WORX TRIVAC 12 Amp Yard-in-One Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum with 210 MPH / 350 CFM Output, Includes 10 Gallon Bag