No matter how bad your day today is, there will always a new good morning waiting for you tomorrow. Every day, we face different obstacles. These obstacles are what mold us into a better individual. For us to grow, we need to take action and as well as have extra patience, effort, and of course, commitment. Thankfully, tomorrow is never ending! We can start fresh all over and over again if we want to.
With every morning, we have the power to pursue the things we really want to achieve. These may include your goals, dreams, hobbies, and more. And over time, we grow, which enables us to transform for the better. Also, don’t rush everything! Don’t forget that morning won’t go away, no matter how miserable you are right now.
Each morning is a new beginning of your new chapter in life. Of course, for you to be successful, you want to do your best to provide your all to everything you do. Although the risk of failing is there and can’t be removed, you can always start fresh the next morning!
So, to help you understand how getting up early in the morning can make a healthy individual, here we’ve provide some Good Morning Quotes that’ll brighten up your day.
11. Leave your ego at the door every morning, and just do some truly great work. Few things will make you feel better than a job brilliantly done. – Robin S. Sharma
12. Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’. – Lindsay Lohan
13. If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning, you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for. – Antonio Brown
14. No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning. – D. L. Hughley
15. I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. – J. B. Priestley
16. I get up in the morning looking for an adventure. – George Foreman
17. I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I’d see. – Dick Cheney
18. If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not. – Elon Musk
19. You know, I looked at my face in the mirror this morning, and I like being old. My face has more content and when I train in the gym now, I am not training to be strong or handsome – just better than I was yesterday. These days the race is just against myself. – Jean-Claude Van Damme
20. We live between the act of awakening and the act of surrender. Each morning, we awaken to the light and the invitation to a new day in the world of time; each night, we surrender to the dark to be taken to play in the world of dreams where time is no more. – John O’Donohue
21. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day. – Paul Henderson
22. I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up. – Nas
23. What is love? It is the morning and the evening star. – Sinclair Lewis
24. When I wake up in the morning, I like to express my gratitude for being on the planet. That gratefulness makes me very present. – Trudie Styler
25. Do and act on what you believe to be right, and you’ll wake up the next morning feeling good about yourself. – Janet Reno
26. I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’ – Jim Carrey
27. Don’t think in the morning. That’s a big mistake that people make. They wake up in the morning and they start thinking. Don’t think. Just execute the plan. The plan is the alarm clock goes off, you get up, you go work out. Get some. – Jocko Willink
28. I think if I heard someone else talking about their life, describing all the problems I’ve had, they’d look like they were through. Done. But there’s something about me – I’m smiling. Those things are really not bad enough to put me in a slump. I’m smiling with the opportunity to wake up every morning. – Nas
29. I love the big fresh starts, the clean slates like birthdays and new years, but I also really like the idea that we can get up every morning and start over. – Kristin Armstrong
30. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. – Bob Dylan
31. I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. – E. B. White
32. You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life. – Kirsten Dunst
33. Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it. – Richard Whately
34. You know what it’s like to wake up in the middle of the night with a vivid dream? And you know that if you don’t have a pencil and pad by the bed, it will be completely gone by the next morning. Sometimes it’s important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it. – Larry Page
35. I am putting every effort toward creating my works from morning till night on every single day. – Yayoi Kusama
36. I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening. – Larry King
37. You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, ‘Mick, it’s time to get yourself a new spoon.’ And you do. – Mick Jagger
38. People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working. – Elon Musk
39. A thoughtful cup of tea brought to your bedside each morning means more to me than the huge bouquet of flowers bought once a year. – Penny Jordan
40. Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night’s repose. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
41. I think when we wake up in the morning, we can choose between fear and love. Every morning. And every morning, if you choose one, that doesn’t define you until the end… The way you end your story is important. It’s important that we choose love over fear, because love is the answer. – Guillermo del Toro
42. We all wake up in the morning wanting to live our lives the way we know we should. But we usually don’t, in small ways. That’s what makes a character like Batman so fascinating. He plays out our conflicts on a much larger scale. – Christopher Nolan
43. Life is beautiful, what do you think? In the morning I say, ‘Ah, I am alive still!’ All my friends die already. I am alive. It is fantastic. – Alejandro Jodorowsky
44. Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat, ‘Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will. – Gina Rodriguez
45. If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals. – Lou Holtz
46. You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning. – Billy Wilder
47. It’s really hard to guarantee things in life. I guarantee if you get up in the morning and you work out, and you work hard, you will have a better day – 100% guaranteed. – Jocko Willink
48. I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows? – Oscar Nunez
49. The most important thing for me is health – you wake up in the morning, you can breathe, and you can walk. – Mohamed Al-Fayed
50. I am so blessed to be able to get up in the morning and go to a job I love, with fantastic people around me. – Jane Leeves
51. Most of the time I spend when I get up in the morning is trying to figure out what is going to happen. – Madeleine Albright
52. Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself. – Elbert Hubbard
Every day is a new fight – a new challenge. If you fail, don’t give up – giving up should only be your last option! Instead, think of a new plan and start fresh the next morning – this is how you overcome any obstacles in life.
After all, the good morning won’t end, so don’t rush the process! Before you sleep, try to plan ahead and figure out the things you have to do for tomorrow. This will enable you to use your time effectively without wasting anything.