Whether someone needs a pump for their swimming pool or fish tank, submersible water pumps come in handy. These water pumps come at a great price and won’t even come close to breaking the bank. A lot of them come with long-term warranties and are built strong to do the job right. Water pumps can also be used for things like water fountains and artificial waterfalls. Many different types of water pumps are available at a very decent price.
Top 10 Best Electric Dirty Water Submersible Sump Pump Reviews
1. Superior Pump 92341 1/3 HP Cast Iron Sump Pump Side Discharge with Vertical Float Switch
The Superior Pump 92341 comes with 1/3 horsepower and has the capability of pumping 45 gallons per minute. This means that this thing would be suitable for medium sized swimming pools. Instead of a plastic construction, this model is made of solid cast iron. A 10 foot cord is included plus a long three-year warranty. This long warranty gives plenty of time to try it out.
2. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump
The Superior Submersible Pump 91250 comes with a 0.25 horsepower motor that has the ability to pump 30 gallons of water per minute. Although this is overkill for a fish tank, it can be used for medium-sized swimming pools. The pump has a strong corrosion resistant construction this way degrading isn’t a problem. A 10 foot cord and a one-year warranty are included.
3. Liberty Pumps 257 1/3-Horse Power 1-1/2-Inch Discharge 250-Series Cast Iron Automatic Submersible Sump
The Liberty Pumps 257 has a little more pumping power at 50 gallons of water per minute making it a strong pump. What’s amazing about this unit is it has an efficient motor design that reduces electric usage by a whopping 40%. This will save hundreds on electric bills. Like the Superior Pump 92341, it comes with a three-year warranty.
4. Zoeller 98-0001 115-Volt 1/2 Horse Power Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Single Phase Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump
The Zoeller 98-0001 passes half inch spherical solids and pumps an astonishing 72 gallons per minute, making it useful for large swimming pools. It has a shut-off head of 23 feet and includes a 15 foot cord, so an extension cord isn’t necessary. The warranty on the device is 18 months. Plus the pump is made of durable cast iron. This should address any concerns about breakage.
5. Liberty Pumps 287 1/2-Horse Power 1-1/2-Inch Discharge 280-Series Automatic Submersible Sump Pump
Just like the Liberty Pumps 257, the Liberty Pumps 287 comes with a motor that reduces electric usage by 40%. What makes this particular pump better is the fact that it’s able to pump 67 gallons per minute. This makes it useful for medium-sized swimming pools. Like the previous pump, it has a two-year warranty.
The Zoeller 57-0001 has no sheet metal parts, includes stainless steel screws, a switch arm, a guard, and a handle. These high-quality materials make it very durable. The motor is able to pump plenty of water since it has 0.3 horsepower. The Zoeller is a very durable pump.
7. Wayne 57729-WYNP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
Unlike most of these pumps that transfer water, the Wayne 57729-WYNP is an automatic pump that’s designed to remove water. Its iSwitch technology turns the pump on and off when it senses the presence of water, making it perfect for clean-ups. The pump is energy efficient, high-flow, and an oil-free pump which will save money on electricity.
8. Wayne EE980 Energy Efficient 3/4 HP Submersible Stainless Steel/Cast Iron Sump Pump
The energy efficient Wayne EE980 has a 3/4HP motor housing, giving plenty of pumping power. This Wayne has long-lasting carbon-ceramic seals and a cast iron pump housing resulting in a durable build. It’s designed to prevent clogging and has bottom ball-bearings to allow quiet transportation. One will have a long trial with this pump since the warranty is five years.
9. Wayne Water Systems VIP50 1/2 HP 2,500 GPH Submersible Utility Water Pump
The Wayne Water Systems VIP50 comes with 1/2 horsepower. Because of this strong motor, a person can pump average-sized swimming pools. The thing can handle material up to a half inch thick before clogging. The pump runs 2500 gallons per hour and has a one-year warranty.
10. Wayne 58321-WYN3 Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch
The Wayne 58321-WYN3 comes with a five-year warranty and has 3/4 horse power, giving plenty of power. The pump has the ability to reduce clogging and is able to pump 4600GPH. The voltage measures out at 100 volts and weighs 12 pounds. This light weight high-powered pump allows tons of convenience.
There are many types of water pumps on the market today. However, different water pumps fit different needs of people. If someone needs to pump a large swimming pool then they will need something like the Wayne 58321-WYN3. Even if someone isn’t satisfied with their pump, they can turn them back with the warranty.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Electric Dirty Water Submersible Sump Pump Reviews
- 1. Superior Pump 92341 1/3 HP Cast Iron Sump Pump Side Discharge with Vertical Float Switch
- 2. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump
- 3. Liberty Pumps 257 1/3-Horse Power 1-1/2-Inch Discharge 250-Series Cast Iron Automatic Submersible Sump
- 4. Zoeller 98-0001 115-Volt 1/2 Horse Power Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Single Phase Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump
- 5. Liberty Pumps 287 1/2-Horse Power 1-1/2-Inch Discharge 280-Series Automatic Submersible Sump Pump
- 6. Zoeller 57-0001 M57 Basement High Capacity Sump Pump
- 7. Wayne 57729-WYNP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
- 8. Wayne EE980 Energy Efficient 3/4 HP Submersible Stainless Steel/Cast Iron Sump Pump
- 9. Wayne Water Systems VIP50 1/2 HP 2,500 GPH Submersible Utility Water Pump
- 10. Wayne 58321-WYN3 Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch