Egg boilers or egg cookers are a perfect addition to your home, especially if you and your family are egg lovers. Egg cookers allow you to cook and boil multiple eggs at once quickly and conveniently, making them a very useful item to have. In addition, egg boilers are greatly recommended to individuals who do not have a lot of time to cook a few eggs.
And when it comes to egg cookers, it’s crucial to choose the best one in order to achieve the best results. However, there are countless egg boilers available in the market today. This makes it a bit harder for homeowners to select the right egg cookers that fit their need best. So how do you determine the best egg cookers you say? Our reviews of the best egg cookers will help you find the best egg cooker that will suit all your egg cooker needs.
Things to look for when buying egg cookers
Choosing an egg cooker is actually easy — that if you know the things to consider when buying one. Here we’ll give you some points to keep in mind.
Most egg cookers can hold up to 7 and more eggs. It’s important to consider the capacity of an egg boiler based on how you will use it. If you’re planning to buy one to make large breakfasts, it’s best to look one that can cook multiple eggs at once. If not, look for a product that can boil at least 5 eggs at a time.
Some egg cookers have auto-shut off function, others have a buzzer, while others have both. When it comes to picking an egg boiler, you want to get the one with features that fit all your needs. Egg cookers that has one or multiple features often deliver convenience, and that’s what you should look for.
It is crucial for you to go for an egg cooker that has good quality, especially if you’re planning to use it daily. Most expensive egg boilers have great quality so don’t hesitate to invest in them — only if you can afford to.
Top 10 Best Portable Walkman CD Players Reviews
1. Egg Genie by Big Boss
The Egg Genie by Big Boss allows you to cook up to seven soft, medium, and hard eggs. With a clear top and built-in timer, you’ll be able to see your eggs while you are cooking. It has an auto shut off feature that offers convenience.
- Comes with an egg tray for easy transport
- Auto shut off feature
- Cooks up to seven eggs
- Easy to use
- The quality isn’t the best but it’s good for the price
- You might have a hard time understanding the instruction as it is written in French but it is really easy to use
2. Elite Cuisine EGC-007 Easy Electric Egg Poacher
Featuring a timer and auto-off feature, the Elite Cuisine Electric Egg Poacher enables you to cook perfect eggs every time. This egg cooker can effortlessly cook up to 7 eggs in hard, medium, or soft firmness. In addition, using it is as easy as a piece of cake.
- Included with a measuring cup
- Ideal for poaching eggs and making omelets
- Lets you boil and cook 7 eggs at once
- Auto-off indicator light
- Some people find the buzzer a little loud but the noise is tolerable and that enables you to know when the eggs are ready
- It smells after some use but keeping it clean daily will prevent it from smelling
3. West Bend 86628 Automatic Egg Cooker
With a clear cover, heat-resistant base, and measuring cup, the West Bend 86628 Automatic Egg Cooker makes it easier for you to cook the perfect poached and boiled eggs. This product allows you to poach up to 4 eggs or boil 7 eggs at the same time.
- Reasonably priced
- Cooked and poached eggs perfectly
- Easy to clean and use
- Good quality
- It’s a bit expensive but it is definitely worth buying
- The lid does not have a handle but you can use a potholder when removing it
4. Maverick SEC-2 Henrietta Hen Egg Cooker
The Maverick SEC-2 Egg Cooker has a unique hen-shaped design that makes it stand out among other egg cooker brands. It features a piercing pin that helps prevent shells from breaking or cracking. Moreover, it’s safe and easy to wash since some parts are removable.
- Comes with an indicator light that turns on when in use
- Attractive and effective design
- Removable parts for convenience
- This is made of plastic but it can last longer with proper care
- The space is quite small but it can fit up to 7 eggs
5. Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
This Dash Rapid Egg Cooker has a buzzer and an auto-off function that prevents your eggs from overcooking. It’s simple and easy to use, and it cooks and poaches eggs perfectly. Moreover, the Dash is compact and lightweight, making it convenient to move and store.
- Small and lightweight
- Sleek design
- Automatically shuts off
- Quick and convenient to use
- The buzzer is noisy but that’s what allows you to cook and poach eggs perfectly
- It does not have the best quality but it’s a decent egg cooker considering it is cheap
6. DBTech Automatic Shut-off Electric Egg Cooker
This compact and easy-to-use DBTech Automatic Shut-off Electric Egg Cooker can easily and quickly cook one to seven eggs within just a few minutes. It automatically shuts off when your eggs are ready. Furthermore, it has a clear, transparent top that lets you view eggs during the cooking process.
- Shuts off automatically when eggs are done
- Compact size
- Cooks one to seven eggs at the same time
- Easy to set up
- Its buzzer is pretty loud but it gets the job done very well
- In terms of quality, this egg cooker does not have the best one but it does a great job in boiling eggs to perfection
7. VonShef 7- Egg Electric Cooker
The VonShef 7 – Egg Electric Cooker has a flat, stainless steel heating plate that is effortless to wash. The product features a smooth and simple design that makes it convenient to use. It powers off automatically when eggs are ready and comes with an over-temperature protection, making it safe to use.
- Keeps boiled eggs fresh and soft
- With a power indicator light
- Can hold up to 7 eggs
- Ideal for large meals or breakfast
- It does not have an alarm but it turns off automatically so you don’t have to worry about overcooking your eggs
- The measuring cup is a little difficult to read but it’s actually easy to use
8. Chef’sChoice Gourmet Egg Cooker
Whether you like soft, medium, or hard-boiled eggs, the Chef’sChoice Gourmet Egg Cooker lets you cook the way you exactly want your eggs. This cooker can hold up to seven eggs with little to no effort. It features an electronic, built-in timer that makes cooking eggs worry-free.
- Cooks multiple eggs
- Has a convenient egg tray
- Lets you cook soft, medium, and hard boiled eggs instantly
- Appealing design
- These cookers are expensive but they’re worth it
- It might leak a bit but providing the right amount of water will solve this minor issue
9. KRUPS F23070 Egg Cooker
The KRUPS Egg Cooker comes with a duals switch that lets you boil or keep your eggs warm. Featuring a removable holder and a clear lid, you’ll be able to see eggs while they are cooking and conveniently remove them when they are done. Like other egg cooker brands, the F23070 can also hold up to 7 eggs at a time.
- Ideal for egg lovers
- Transparent lid
- Comes with two poaching trays
- Dual switch to keep warm and boiling
- It doesn’t shut off automatically but keeping an eye on it will allow you to cook eggs the way you want them
- It comes with a buzzer that some people find loud but it works pretty well and the noise is bearable
10. Cuisinart CEC-10FR Egg Central Egg Cooker
This 600-watt egg cooker enables you to cook 10 eggs in hard, soft, or medium consistency. The Cuisinart CEC-10FR is included with a removable omelet and poaching tray. Moreover, it has a built-in LED light and standby mode that prevents eggs from overcooking.
- Perfectly makes hard-boiled eggs
- Easy to operate
- Good quality
- The quality is not that great but it works very well for the price
- The pin might crack your eggs — only if you are not careful
Without a doubt, egg cookers make it easier for us to make eggs perfectly. Just imagine how hard and time-consuming it is to make perfect eggs without an egg boiler — sounds intimidating, right? To make sure that you are getting the best one, consider our reviews above as a guide. You may have a hard time selecting the right egg cooker due to the flooded market. But that’s why we have provided our reviews of the best egg cookers out there — make sure to read it.
How to Use an Electric Egg Cooker
Table of Contents
- Things to look for when buying egg cookers
- Top 10 Best Portable Walkman CD Players Reviews
- 1. Egg Genie by Big Boss
- 2. Elite Cuisine EGC-007 Easy Electric Egg Poacher
- 3. West Bend 86628 Automatic Egg Cooker
- 4. Maverick SEC-2 Henrietta Hen Egg Cooker
- 5. Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
- 6. DBTech Automatic Shut-off Electric Egg Cooker
- 7. VonShef 7- Egg Electric Cooker
- 8. Chef’sChoice Gourmet Egg Cooker
- 9. KRUPS F23070 Egg Cooker
- 10. Cuisinart CEC-10FR Egg Central Egg Cooker