Some of the best brands of workout pull up bars are produced by brands, such as, Ultimate Body Press and Stud Bar. Whether you are looking for light weight or heavy duty upper body equipment, there’s a bar that meets your specifications. You will experience fast results in toning muscles and life longevity in its usage. Select a bar to work out your arms, abs, shoulders, legs, back, full core, and/or waist line.
10 Most Popular Workout Bars
1. Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
If you’re searching for doorway workout equipment, Iron Gym Total Upper Workout Bardelivers safe features. It has neutral, narrow, and wide positions for easy gripping while toning the midsection and upper body. Its portability feature allows you to use in the privacy of your home, office, or hotel room when travelling. The frame is manufactured with steel providing support for up to 300 pounds in weight.
2. ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar, Heavy Duty Doorway Trainer for Home Gym
Another alternative for a doorway workout bar is ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up / Pull-Up Doorway Bar. This bar has 12 grips and handles to perform exercise routines. It features multi-grip bars for strengthening your upper body and sturdy steel for long lasting performance. It’s light-weight, weighting only 9.8 pounds.
3. Ultimate Body Press Wall Mount Pull Up Bar with Four Grip PositionsThe Ultimate Body Press Wall Mount Pull Up Bar is an upgraded workout tool. It provides you with comfort and safety during your workout using any of the four grip positions. The grips are made of premium and high density foam to help you avoid injuries to the fingers and palms. It comes complete with instructions for mounting, templates, wall studs, and hardware.
4. JFIT Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar with Comfort Grips – LONGEST LENGTH Pull Up BAR
JFit Deluxe Doorway Pull-up Bar with Comfort Grips offer you safety while performing sit-up, push-up, and pull-up exercises. This steel bar features adjustable hand grips for firm holds during your exercise routines. It fits most doorways up to 40 inches in length and comprises of brackets and mounting dots to affix to your doorway.
5. Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar Cross Fit Training Fitness Heavy Duty
Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar is perfect for you, if you’re open to strenuous fitness training. You can train in your home gym or any desired room in your house, including the garage. Simply mount the steel equipment to a wooden or concrete wall. This bar can be mounted horizontally or vertically to hold up to 500 pounds.
6. Stud Bar: Ceiling or Wall Mountable Pull Up Bar
Stud Bar’s Ceiling or Wall Mountable Pull Up Bar is designed for you, if you’re looking for gym quality sturdiness. This equipment is built for homes and gyms, providing you with safety when performing pullup exercises. It is manufactured using welded steel with gussets to support up to 600 pounds. The bar features hammertoe powder coat texture for firm gripping to avoid slipping.
7. CFF Wall/Ceiling Mounted Pull Up Bar with 300-Pound Capacity
CFF Wall / Ceiling Mounted Pull Up Bar is one of its kind. It’s engineered to offer you support up to 300 pounds and features heavy duty metal. You can mount this bar to your wall or ceiling within a few minutes. All required hardware is included with the product for quick installation.
8. Joist Mount Pull Up Bar by Ultimate Body Press
Another bar equipment you may want to consider is Joist Mount Pull Up Bar by Ultimate Body Press. It’s designed for you to work the upper body, including your back, shoulders, and arms. It requires simple bolting to most beams located in homes to avoid taking up space on the floor. The features include foam pads and 21-inch parallel grips.
9. Door Gym Total Upper Body Iron Workout Bar for Pull up, Chin up, Dips & Abs Exercise
Door Gym Total Upper Body Iron Workout Bar gives you complete body workout capacity. You can tone your arms, abs, and legs while performing dips, chin-up, and pullup exercises. It fits doors that are 24 to 32 inches in width. It’s built with strong iron and features foam grip material for comfort and hand safety.
10. Black Mountain Products Pull Up Bar and Resistance Bands
Last, but not least is The Black Mountain Products Pull Up Bar and Resistance Band. Use it to strengthen your muscles in the back, arms, abs, core, and shoulders. It includes five resistance bands in red, blue, green, and yellow ranging from two through four pounds up to 25 through 30 pounds. The bar workout set contains a total of eight pieces, including a carrying bag, door anchor, bar, and bands.
The best workout bar of all the equipment reviewed above is Door Gym Total Upper Body Iron Workout Bar. Compared to the other equipment, you will receive great benefits, including comprehensive workouts to tone and build muscles in your whole body. Its portable and can be used in any room in your home. It’s built of iron to ensure you receive years of usage.