Selecting a Christmas tree is quite easy. However, choosing a stand for your Christmas tree is the difficult part as there are so many stands to choose from. Although you may only use a stand for a few days or weeks a year, it will help keep your tree standing tall and looking at its best. Today, we’re here to help you find the best Christmas tree stand that will allow you to make the most of your holiday season.
Table of Contents
- Things to Consider When Buying Christmas Tree Stands
- Top 10 Best Christmas Tree Stands
- 1. JACK-POST Welded Steel Christmas Tree Stand
- 2. Krinner’s Tree Genie Deluxe L, Christmas Tree Stand
- 3. Good Tidings Emerald Innovations XTS3 Swivel Straight Tree Stand
- 4. JACK-POST Handythings Christmas Tree Stand
- 5. National Tree 24-Inch Folding Tree Stand
- 6. Krinner Tree Genie Tree Genie XXL Christmas Tree Stand
- 7. EZ Artificial Christmas Tree Stand
- 8. Do it Best Rotating Tree Stand
- 9. Cinco C-148E Express Tree Stand
- 10. Dyno Swivel Straight 1-Minute Christmas Tree Stand
Things to Consider When Buying Christmas Tree Stands
Whether you are looking to replace your old Christmas tree stand or it’s your first time buying one, it’s important to know what to look for when picking a stand to make it worth your money and time. Here we’ve provided some tips that you should keep in mind:
The size is one of the most important factors to consider when looking for a Christmas tree stand. Obviously, you want to get a smaller size if your tree is small. Get a bigger size if have a large tree. Getting the right stand size enables your tree to stand steadily and look at its best.
A good stand should be heavy enough to support your Christmas tree stand. You want to get a stand that perfectly fits the weight of your tree so it will not easily topple over when standing.
Stand with smaller sizes are often light in weight and they suit smaller trees well. Bigger stands are made for bigger trees as they are quite heavier compared to small t medium size trees.
Look for a Christmas tree stand that is wide enough for the base of your tree. It should easily fit the tree base no matter the size. Finding the best fit gives additional support, allowing your tree to stand with little to no movement.
When buying a stand for your tree, you must always consider your budget. Set a budget and find a stand that suits within your price range. While there are many affordable tree stands out there, the best ones cost a bit expensive, but they get the job done very well.
Top 10 Best Christmas Tree Stands
1. JACK-POST Welded Steel Christmas Tree Stand
The JACK-POST Christmas tree stands suits up to 12 inches tree with 7 inches trunk. It has a 1.7-gallon water capacity and a leg span of 29.75 inches. It can hold a trunk securely with its 4-eye bolts. This tree stand is ideal for heavy trees as it comes with durable tubular steel legs that won’t flex.
- Ideal for bigger or heavier Christmas trees
- Strong, sturdy and well-made
- Can hold heavy trees securely
- Holds a lot of water
- The stand is a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth the price
- Some people find the legs not long enough, but it is still a great stand after all
2. Krinner’s Tree Genie Deluxe L, Christmas Tree Stand
This tree stand does not require any assembly and you can set up the Krinner’s Tree stand in just a few seconds. With 18 inches diameter and a base weight of 13 lbs., the stand can hold and secure any Christmas tree up to 8 feet tall with trunks ranging from 1 to 7 in diameter. It can retain 1 gallon of water and features five extendable feet for additional security.
- Quick and easy to set up
- Made of high-quality, durable construction
- Comes with a simple and strong design
- Holds an insane amount of water
- The teeth of the stand are made of plastic but it will last longer with proper care
- It can only support trees up to 8 feet so look for something else if your trees are taller than 8 feet
3. Good Tidings Emerald Innovations XTS3 Swivel Straight Tree Stand
When it comes to durability, the Good Tidings Emerald stand has an excellent one. This tree stand is made of high-quality polymer construction so it won’t easily rust, crack, or break. It features a large water reservoir that can retain up to 3.5 quarts of water, keeping your Christmas tree fresh.
- Comes with drain slots that effectively prevents messy spills
- Features comfortable handles that makes tightening a breeze
- Durable and sturdy
- Perfect for trees up to 10 inches tall
- The stand is a bit difficult to set up, but it gets the job done very well once done properly
- You may find the Good Tiding Christmas tree stand a little expensive but it’s worth it
4. JACK-POST Handythings Christmas Tree Stand
The JACK-POST Handythings stand is way more affordable than other stands in the market, making it a great choice for those on a budget. The Handythings tree stands are ideal for tree up to 8 feet tall with a trunk of 6 inches in diameter. It comes with a spill-catcher edge that prevents water from spilling.
- Supports any trees up to 8 inches tall
- Features spill-catcher edge
- Easy to use and very stable
- Perfect for large trees
- The JACK-POST might not last long as it’s made of plastic so make sure to take care of it
- It does not suit smaller trees that well so look for something else if your Christmas tree is small
5. National Tree 24-Inch Folding Tree Stand
Featuring sturdy construction and foldable legs, the National Tree 24-Inch Christmas tree stand can secure artificial trees up to 6.5 to 8 feet tall. Since the legs of this stand are foldable, storing or moving it should be easy. It’s also included with a thumb screw that adds extra security.
- Ideal for 8 feet tall artificial Christmas trees
- Available at an affordable price
- Easy to use and fold
- Durable and sturdy tree stand
- It does a pretty great job considering that it’s cheap so don’t expect more from it unless you’re willing to spend more
- The appearance of the stand is not that attractive but it can effectively hold your tree
6. Krinner Tree Genie Tree Genie XXL Christmas Tree Stand
Looking for the best tree stand for your 12 feet tall Christmas tree? Look no further – here’s the Krinner XXL stand for you. Setting the stand is easy and fast since it does not require any assembly. It can hold 2.5 gallons of water that help keep your tree fresh.
- Effortless to set up
- With automatic water level indicator
- Securely holds large or tall trees
- Comes with a strong and sturdy design
- You may have a hard time putting the water without spilling so don’t rush the process
- The Krinner XXL Christmas Tree stand is made only for larger trees so avoid it if you have a small tree
7. EZ Artificial Christmas Tree Stand
The EZ Tree stand is made specifically for artificial trees up to 7.5 feet tall with 19.25 inches in diameter. It’s sturdy enough to support and hold large artificial trees with little to no effort. It has a compact design and it’s easy to use.
- Great for the price
- Secure any artificial trees well
- Durable and delivers superb support
- Sturdy and very easy to assemble
- The size of the EZ Tree stand is huge so it might not fit smaller Christmas trees
- Its quality is not the best, but it does a good job considering that it comes at a reasonable price
8. Do it Best Rotating Tree Stand
This Christmas tree stand allows any artificial trees up to 7 ½ feet tall to rotate 360 degrees, making it one of the most unique stands existing today. It has on and off switch on the base and it can support Christmas trees up to 80 lbs.
- Rotate your tree 360 degrees
- Convenient on and off switch
- Fits most standard artificial trees
- Perfect for indoor use
- Only rotates in one direction
- Since it’s made of plastic, the stand jerk a little bit when rotating, but it holds any trees securely
9. Cinco C-148E Express Tree Stand
With 2 gallons of water reservoir and a trunk diameter of 7 inches, the Cinco C-148E makes one of the best Christmas trees stands for medium-size trees. The stand can support trees up to 10 feet tall and comes with a push and pull ratchet mechanism for easy setup.
- Easy to install and remove
- Ideal for trees up to 10 feet tall
- Great price
- Sturdy and durable
- When it comes to quality, this stand doesn’t have the best one. But that’s fine considering that it’s cheap
- Tightening the screws may take some time and effort but be patience
10. Dyno Swivel Straight 1-Minute Christmas Tree Stand
- Simple design
- Made of durable plastic
- Easy to use
- The quality isn’t that great, but it’s affordable so don’t ask for more
- You may find it a bit confusing to set it up but don’t rush it
Although Christmas tree stands come in different sizes, there’ll be one that will fit all your needs and make your Christmas a lot livelier.