Whether you use a barbeque grill, a wooden stove, or a fireplace, it’s very important to have a reliable vacuum in order to keep your place dust and ash-free. You might be thinking that a regular vacuum cleaner will get the job done in terms of removing ashes and dust – that’s where you are wrong. In fact, normal vacuums can’t handle heat or cold pretty well. Thankfully, there are ash vacuums to save the day.
These ash vacuums are specifically created to help homeowners deal with cold or warm ashes. However, the huge numbers of ash vacuums make it hard for people to select one would fit their needs best. So how do you properly select the best ash vacuums? Our reviews below will help you pick the right ash vacuum for you.
Things to Consider When Buying Ash Vacuums
There are several things to consider when planning to purchase an ash vacuum. Here are some points to keep in mind:
It’s crucial to look for a product that is powerful enough to remove even the finest ashes or dust. Most ash vacuums are strong so you should not have a hard time picking a powerful vacuum. The stronger the motor, the better.
Go for an ash vacuum that is made of high-quality, durable metal. Most good quality vacuums are a bit pricey but they are definitely worth purchasing. Feel free to invest in pricey products if you can afford to. Don’t worry if you don’t have the budget because you can still get a good vacuum without spending too much. However, you might need to research and take your time before doing this to avoid picking the wrong one.
One of the most important factors to consider when looking for an ash vacuum is your budget. Search for a great ash vacuum that fits within your price range. Good quality vacuums are much expensive than the average ones, but they’re worth it.
Top 10 Best Ash Vacuums Reviews
1. Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum
The Snow Joe Ash Vacuum is provided with a powerful 4 amp motor that allows you to effortlessly pick up cold ash from your pellet stoves, BBQ grills, fire pits, etc. It features a reusable and easy to clean dust cartridge filter that prevents it from clogging. Moreover, this vacuum has a dual filtration system that enables it to clean ashes with little to no dust.
- Easy to operate and clean
- Holds up to 4.8 gallons of cold ashes
- Comes with a dust cartridge filter
- Onboard hose organize for quick and convenient storage
- The vacuum is pricey but it’s definitely worth buying
- The hose is a bit short but it has a handle so you can easily move it anywhere you want
2. Cougar+ Ash Vacuum
This Cougar+ Ash Vacuum is ideal for BBQ’s, fireplaces, and wood stoves. It has a metal construction and comes with fire-resistant components, making it durable and safe to use indoors or outdoors. Whether you need to remove a cold or warm ash, the Cougar+ would definitely suit all your needs.
- Quiet, powerful motor
- Convenient carry handle for easy storage
- Easy to clean
- Warm and hot ash safe
- When it comes to suction power, it does not have the strongest one. But it’s pretty decent considering that it’s cheap
- You may have a hard time grabbing the handle as the top is a bit big but that’s not a major issue
3. ALEKO APW212 ETL Approved Hot Ash and Dust Multipurpose Vacuum
The ALEKO APW212 Multipurpose Vacuum works very well in removing dust and ash. This powerful vacuum cleaner steel dust canister and alloy hose, making it perfect for removing warm or hot ash with little to no effort. In addition, it has a strong suction power that allows it to provide the best cleaning experience.
- Made of durable steel and aluminum
- Strong suction power
- Perfect for high ash and dust areas
- Reasonably priced
- Some people find the hose too short but the vacuum is portable so moving it to one place to another should not be a problem
- The quality is not the best but don’t expect more – it’s affordable after all
4. PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum
These PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is made to effectively clean cool and warm ash out of your barbeque grills, fireplaces, wood stoves, etc. It features a replaceable and washable fire-resistant filter that filters out even the finest ash and dust. Moreover, the vacuum has a metal canister and hose, making it safe to use.
- Easy and quick to clean
- Capable of removing warm ash
- Engineered for safety
- Reusable and washable filter
- Hose is short but that depends on the angle
- It runs quite hot but that’s normal, especially when removing hot ash or dust
5. Vacmaster EATC608S 6 gallon, 8 Amp Motor, Ash Vac
Featuring a heat-resistant filter cage, the Vacmaster EATC608S Ash Vacuum works great in eliminating cool ash and fine dust. This vacuum is powerful yet quiet, allowing you to use it with little to no noise. In addition, the Vacmaster is included with casters, making it pretty convenient and easy to move.
- Heat-resistant filter cage and pre-filter
- Stores up to 5.6 gallons of ash and dust
- Strong but silent
- Can be converted into a blower
- The motor gets a bit warm after a long period of use but that’s nothing to worry about
- Its suction isn’t the best but it does the job
6. BACOENG 5.3-Gallon Ash Vacuum Cleaner
With a double stage filtration system and powerful 10-amp motor, the BACOENG Ash Vacuum Cleaner makes it easier for you to remove even the finest ash. The motor has a heating protection that offers you the superb suction power and ensures your safety. Furthermore, the flexible cable enables you to easily clean tight spaces quickly and effortlessly.
- Strong 1200W motor that has a heating protection
- Long and flexible cable for superb convenient
- Features a washable filter bag
- Dual filtration system
- Its motor gets hot but it comes with a heating protection that ensures you and your loved one’s safety
- The filter clogs easily but washing and cleaning it regularly will prevent it from clogging
7. Shop-Vac 4041200 Ash Vacuum Cleaner
The Shop-Vac 4041200 Vacuum Cleaner allows you to keep your fireplace, wood stove, or BBQ grills clean and ash-free. This product is made to effectively remove cold ash. In addition, it’s included with a HEPA cartridge filter that prevents clogging and stops fine dust.
- Ideal for indoor use
- Removes fine dust
- Prevents clogging
- Cleans cold ashes without making a mess
- It gets clogged pretty easily but it’s easy and quick to clean so that’s not a big issue
- You might find the hose short but the vacuum is small and has a handle that lets you conveniently move it
8. New 5.3 Gallon 1000W Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- Replaceable and washable filter
- Alloy nozzle for more control and stability
- Perfect for smokers, fireplaces, and BBQ grills
- With HEPA filter that protects the motor
- It’s expensive but it’s worth it
- The hose is short but you can easily move the vacuum
9. Bad Ash 3 Vacuum
The Bad Ash 3 Vacuum is specifically designed to clean cold ashes. The vacuum is included with a HEPA filter and dual filters that enables it to clean itself by simply turning it on and off. If you’re looking for a vacuum that can remove even the finest ashes, then this one’s for you.
- Works well for fire pits, fireplaces, BBQ grills, etc.
- With dual filters that resists clogging
- Cleans itself
- It does not have the best quality but it’s still a good value for the price
- In terms of suction power, it’s not that great compared to other brands but it’s quite powerful considering that it is a cheap vacuum
10. WORKSHOP Ash Vacuum Cleaner
This compact vacuum cleaner is pretty powerful for its small size. The hose is provided with a bright LED light that offers the ultimate visibility, enabling you to clean much easier and better. Moreover, the WORKSHOP vacuum cleaner comes with a HEPA filter that helps collect and stops ashes and dust.
- LED light for visibility
- Quickly and easily removes fine particles
- Features a carry handle for easy transport
- Compact and portable
- These vacuums are a little costly but they’re no doubt an excellent deal
- The hose is short but it’s small and portable so carrying it is as easy as a piece of cake
You can keep your property free of dirt, dust, and fine particles with the help of a good ash vacuum. Having a powerful ash vacuum will enable you to maintain a tidy environment even if your place is surrounded by finest ashes or dust. However, not all ash vacuums stand out – only some of them are good quality. Should you need a guide, consider the things listed above. You should be able to find the best ash vacuum that suits you best after reading our reviews.
Table of Contents
- Things to Consider When Buying Ash Vacuums
- Top 10 Best Ash Vacuums Reviews
- 1. Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum
- 3. ALEKO APW212 ETL Approved Hot Ash and Dust Multipurpose Vacuum
- 4. PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum
- 5. Vacmaster EATC608S 6 gallon, 8 Amp Motor, Ash Vac
- 6. BACOENG 5.3-Gallon Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Shop-Vac 4041200 Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. New 5.3 Gallon 1000W Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Bad Ash 3 Vacuum
- 10. WORKSHOP Ash Vacuum Cleaner